Pizza Tycoon v1 Pizza Tycoon v1

Stolen Artwork

The characters are stolen from coffe tycoon.

!WEBCM-Night Of The Ninja !WEBCM-Night Of The Ninja

My statistics

Seconds: 73
Ninja's killed: 50
Rank: Shadow ninja

Freedom - Person Lost Freedom - Person Lost

Morale

I felt the fact of the emotional story you were placing inside our head with this. It was very sad how the story ran through me.

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

Win

I got to 2151, I think. It was over 2100 though.
Anyway, lovley game. Hope this never happens. It sorta is but it isn't as bad.

NG Review Game #1 NG Review Game #1

Morale

I can see the fact your trying to get the point across about reviews and such, that effort and time helps make a fairly well review, though I do suggest a little more effort. I'm gonna see what the second one is like, and see if it has a little more quality and time added into it. I did enjoy this though. It was very fun.

Little-Rena responds:

Yeah, this was more a test :p

Duck Hunt Plus Duck Hunt Plus

Timewaster

Very easy, I only lost my first duck on round 4, the very first duck.
It's good for about 10 miniutes, maybe 15 then it's boring. 10/10.

Score: 62332 since I stopped on round 5.

Pixel Basher Pixel Basher

Arcade Theme

It interests me in how the addictive pixels assumptionly tie together to make a game. Also, on the first time playing I thought we just shot the pixels and the balls was trying to kill me. And after I learned it wouldn't, I got all pixels but one and then lost the ball. On the first level. I had one ball left too.

Create a Madness Scene! Create a Madness Scene!

Slightly short

The fact of it is that you put alot of effort into it, but didn't quite execute it right, and there wasn't too many things. Great try though.

SDP Battle Paddle SDP Battle Paddle

Interesting.

The time tooken seems to be valued, and the graphics are quite interesting, aswell as with the gameplay, though it would be better if you made the girl move when she you made her move to hit it. Otherwise, it is nice.

Memoir: Text Adventure Memoir: Text Adventure

Lovley.

But relationships are hard.